From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: cmake error on libkdepim compile - Solved
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:30:29
1 "Mark Haney" <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> posted
2 49805F4B.1090000@××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Wed, 28 Jan 2009
3 08:36:11 -0500:
4
5 > Well, the upgrade to gcc-4.3.2 fixed the compile problem for this.
6 > Duncan, thanks again for the tip. I'd have never thought to check gcc.
7
8 Thanks. BTW, gcc-4.3.3 is out now. I've upgraded but not tried it yet,
9 tho I will be trying it quite a bit shortly, merging KDE 4.2.
10
11 Unless you have USE=multislot, gcc 4.3.3 will be in the 4.3 slot, thus
12 replacing 4.3.2, but that shouldn't be a problem since micro-version
13 level updates are bug fixes, and should have less issues than the
14 versions replaced, not more. And as usual you can always gcc-config
15 between the 4.1/4.2/4.3 slotted versions as necessary.
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman