From: Mauro Maroni <mmaroni@××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: coreutils-6.4 - cannot compile
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 23:28:16
1 On Tuesday 07 November 2006 05:39, Duncan wrote:
2 > Mauro Maroni <mmaroni@××××××.ar> posted
3 > 200611062236.11240.mmaroni@××××××.ar, excerpted below, on Mon, 06 Nov
4 >
5 > 2006 22:36:11 -0300:
6 > > References: <454F6945.1090704@××××××××××××.org>
7 > >
8 > > Did anyone get a segmentation fault when installing coreutils-6.4? See
9 > > build error below
10 >
11 > See that references header I quoted above? That means you replied to a
13 > happens), instead of starting a new thread.
14
15 Sorry about that, I believe I was going to reply something but suddenly had
16 that coreutils issue and ended re-writting on the same email somehow
19 > Briefly answering your question anyway... I have it merged here, which
20 > means it must have merged just fine. According to the date on one of the
21 > package files, I merged it Oct. 24th.
22
23 Well, then I got segfaults compiling other packages, and a couple of times the
24 machine freezed doing trivial things like browsing the web. Could this be a
25 hardware issue? RAM seems to be OK as I ran memtest during the night and did
26 not show any error after 9 hours.
30 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list