From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Systemd without migration
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 12:38:12
1 On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 7:17 AM, mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > No, the keyboard don't working again....
5 How are you examining your resolv.conf settings without a working
6 keyboard? Or are you booting from an install CD? If you're booting
7 from an install CD then you need to set up resolv.conf yourself
8 following the handbook, since you didn't actually boot the chroot (my
9 instructions for symlinking resolv.conf won't work since you're not
10 running systemd).
11
12 When running a chroot you want to copy resolv.conf from the host per
13 the handbook.
14
15 When running a system with a network manager you need to do whatever
16 the network manager recommends.
17
18 If you're using an identical kernel config to the install CD I'm not
19 getting why you're having keyboard issues. You don't have a bluetooth
20 keyboard or anything like that, do you?
23 Rich