From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Virtualization/WinXP
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:02:48
1 Am Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:23:20 -0800
2 schrieb Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
3
4 > Completely off topic but what's the trick to free my mouse and
5 > keyboard from the Vbox prison they seem to be in? I had to come to
6 > another computer to send this message!
7
8 By default you have to press the right Ctrl button; the exact button you have
9 to press is displayed at the bottom right of the Virtualbox window. Doesn't
10 Virtualbox tell you what to press when you first click into a guest window
11 (unless you deactivate the popup)? After you install the guest additions you
12 won't have to worry about that anymore though, since moving the cursor past the
13 edge of windows' desktop boundaries releases it automatically.
14
15 > Cheers
16 > Mark
17
18 HTH
19 --
20 Marc Joliet
21 --
22 Lt. Frank Drebin: "It's true what they say: cops and women don't mix. Like
23 eating a spoonful of Drāno; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you
24 hollow inside."