From: "Sebastian Beßler" <sebastian@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:13:59
1 Jeff Gardner schrieb:
2 >
3 > Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
4 >
5 >>> I've read this part of the thread with interest. Being a KDE3 user myself
6 >>> (on AMD64) the one thing I won't sacrifice in the eventual move to KDE4 is:
7 >>> a triple head setup with 2 separate desktops running compiz fusion on both.
8
9 Do you use xrandr for that or plain old static layout in xorg.conf?
10
11 > Multi head is still a failure with kde-4*. As far as I'm concerned, this
12 > is a show-stopper.
13
14 It is a lot better in recent live-builds.