From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] openoffice-bin toolbar icons
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:55:32
1 On Friday 21 October 2005 09:22, Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
2 > I had the same problem with openoffice 1.1.4 some months ago, I solved
3 > it as stated here:
4 >
5 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-365639-highlight-openoffice+icons.
6 >html
7 >
8 > Yesterday I upgraded the system (incl. openoffice and xorg), icons are
9 > ok even though the patch mentioned in the forum was not needed, so if
10 > you have the problem with a recent ebuild it might be something else.
13 This issue is/was caused by a bug in cvs xorg-x11 that was backported to
14 >=xorg-x11-6.8.2-r2
15
16 After a long time it has been diagnosed, and fed upstream. The fix is also
17 available in our patchset. This problem actually also caused problems
18 with wine and vnc.
19
20 Paul
23 Paul de Vrieze