From: Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] openoffice-bin toolbar icons
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:38:22
1 I had the same problem with openoffice 1.1.4 some months ago, I solved
2 it as stated here:
3
4 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-365639-highlight-openoffice+icons.html
5
6 Yesterday I upgraded the system (incl. openoffice and xorg), icons are
7 ok even though the patch mentioned in the forum was not needed, so if
8 you have the problem with a recent ebuild it might be something else.
9
10 raffaele
11
12 scotthathcock@×××××××.net wrote:
13 > I have been rebuilding my system. The toolbar icons for OpenOffice are
14 > not readable. Some are OK but other are mostly black. Has anyone seen this?
15 >
16 > Thanks,
17 > Scott
18 >
19 > PS Let me know if the fields in the email have any problems.
20 --
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list