From: "Sebastian Beßler" <sebastian@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:20:49
1 Paul Hartman schrieb:
2
3 > Good news, generic USB support is coming back in latest Amarok 2 svn:
4
5 Yes I know and it is better then nothing but you always have to remember
6 to create the ".is_audio_player"-file and the syntax of the file if you
7 want a music-folder. But it is progress that I can see.
8
9 > They've allegedly fixed it in the current releases but I haven't tried
10 > it. I never used any Amarok-metadata so when I went to 2.x I just
11 > started fresh and had it scan my files again.
12
13 I tried to start from scratch and let it rescan my 14253 music files but
14 only a few hundred showed after scanning. So it was completely broken
15 for me. Maybe when kde 4.4 is out it is usable. Then I will try again.
16
17 > Maybe something like this:
18 > http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=91495
19
20 Yes, that looks very good. I really should use kde-look.org more often.
21
22 > A KDE3-style theme would used by a lot of people, for sure. I still
23 > use the Windows 95 "classic" look on WinXP computers :)
24
25 A theme would help but there is more then only optical changes that I
26 like to adjust with that.
27
28 Greetings
29