From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] 64-bit or 32-bit?
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:22:02
There's a pretty brief howto: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/amd64/howtos/index.xml?part=1&chap=2 If you think it's could be improved, let me know how and I'll try to do sth about it ;) Beside that, I've put app-portage/emool into the tree yesterday.. It's a tool which automatically creates a emul-style tarball from a list of depend atoms. -- Kind Regards, Simon Stelling Gentoo/AMD64 Developer -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list