From: Billy Holmes <billy@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kernel.org vs. Gentoo-64 bit kernels (xruns)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:12:07
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > If I cannot google something then I'll sign up for the ck list.
3
4 go ahead and sign up, you'll have about 10 answers and suggestions in
5 about 30 minutes - and almost all the answers will be better informed
6 than mine :)
7
8 I use ck-sources on all my desktop machines, plus a terminal server that
9 has 15+ people using it. With mapped water mark, plus the new preswap
10 patches, it makes this terminal server do wonders. People don't even
11 realize that they are connected to a shared machine.
12
13 My usage is vastly different than you yours, but I feel ck has gone
14 great strides toward the low latency desktop.
15 --
16 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list