From: Christoph Mende <angelos@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Java Firefox plugins
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:58:02
1 On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:44:12 +0100
2 Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 > Any ideas on why I get (-nsplugin) on all these? I have USE=nsplugin
4 > in /etc/make.conf, but it's being overridden. What's doing that? Have I
5 > inadvertently got no-multilib somehow? I've followed the java upgrade guide
6 > and its friends, but they shed no light on this one.
7 >
8 They are (-nsplugin) because they're masked on amd64, for the 32bit
9 browser plugin use emul-linux-x86-java. Blackdown had a 64bit plugin,
10 it still exists, but is masked too because of security issues.