From: Bernhard Auzinger <e0026053@×××××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] xextproto - filesize does not match
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 09:34:27
1 Am Samstag 08 September 2007 schrieb Herbert Laubner:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I am installing xorg-x11 on an amd64 machine.
5 >
6 > On xextproto-7.0.2 the digest verification failed. Is there a change
7 > giong on or is there a bugy file on the server?
8 >
9 > Regards,
10 > herb
13 Hi,
14
15 change the GENTOO_MIRROR and the digest verification will be ok. With
16 gd.tuwien.ac.at I experienced the same. Change the mirror in your make.conf
17 temporarily to the another gentoo-mirror and all will be fine.
18
19 Rgds
20 Bernhard
21 --