From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Replacement for Thunderbird.
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:49:37
1 On Sunday 18 November 2007, Mark Haney wrote:
2
3 > I appreciate all the input. I've used Kmail in the past, but since I
4 > mostly connect to our IMAP Exchange server (yeah I know, it's going
5 > away soon) I've had trouble with it. Speed isn't an issue as it runs
6 > quite fast. I was rather hoping there were more KDE-based
7 > alternatives out there. Maybe I'll write my own. :)
8
9 I'm using kmail right now, but I used claws-mail for a short period in
10 the past, and it looked very light and feature-rich. And yes, it
11 supports IMAP and reading news.
12 --
13 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list