From: Billy Holmes <billy@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] sys-kernel/ck-sources
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:40:18
1 Karol Krizka wrote:
2 > Would you say that gentoo-source handle this problem with around the same
3 > quality, or would you suggest ck-sources for a desktop only environment?
4
5 ck-sources has a much different process scheduler than gentoo-sources.
6 This process scheduler is what makes it more interactive and useful for
7 desktop use. You may be perfectly happy with gentoo-sources, however my
8 needs are very specific, and I needed something else to meet those needs.
9 --
10 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list