From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] OT - Single frame capture from Xine
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:08:18
1 On 2/21/07, Hemmann, Volker Armin <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 > On Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, Mark Knecht wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > > This is a bit off topic but does anyone know of an app in ortage
5 > > that can do a screen capture if I've paused Xine? Alternatively, maybe
6 > > a different video app that can play mpg & wmv files (MUST be both!) in
7 > > AMD64 Gentoo, pause and then has a write to file feature in it for
8 > > what's currently displayed?
9 > >
10 > > The only app like this on my system is xsnap and it just captures a
11 > > blank area.
12 > >
13 > > I don't need smooth playback. I'll run any app up to the point I
14 > > need, capture the frame, and then dismiss the app.
15 >
16 > you mean like pressing 't' in xine?
17 > --
18
19 :-)
20
21 I mean *exactly* like pressing 't' in xine! :-)
22
23 ;-)
24
25 Thanks!