From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Ebuild HOWTO
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:02:03
1 deface wrote:
2 > Hey Mark,
3 >
4 > Cool, your in Asheville. I used to live there; grew up there
5 > actually. - as far as your ebuild's; take a look at the following sites.
6
7 Hey that's very cool. I actually live in Old Fort now, but grew up in
8 Swannanoa. Work in Buncombe County since McDowell Co doesn't know what
9 a computer is yet. :)
10
11 I will certainly take a look at these and see if they fit the bill. I
12 haven't seen the gentoo-wiki URL in my searches so I may start there.
15 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=2&chap=1
16 > http://devmanual.gentoo.org/quickstart/index.html
17 > http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Create_an_Updated_Ebuild
18 >
19 > once done with the actual ebuild,
20 >
21 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ebuild-submit.xml
22 >
23 > I use layman, and create my own ebuilds for testing purposes in it.
24 >
25 > hope this helps,
26 >
27 > deface
31 >> --
32 >> Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
35 >> Mark Haney
36 >> Sr. Systems Administrator
37 >> ERC Broadband
38 >> (828) 350-2415
39 >>
40 >> Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
41 >> --
42 >> gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list
48 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
51 Mark Haney
52 Sr. Systems Administrator
53 ERC Broadband
54 (828) 350-2415
55
56 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
57 --
58 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list