From: Thanasis <thanasis@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] can't log in gnome
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 17:32:58
1 I think, if you would like to get a more quick answer, you had better
2 subscribe and address your issue to gentoo-user list where most of
3 gentoo users are subscribed ...
4 (gentoo-user@l.g.o)
5
6 On 02/17/2017 04:15 PM, Gmail wrote:
7 > Hi, I'm on gentoo 3.20 with systemd. From yesterday it's impossible to
8 > log in as user (works good as root), to gdm and shell, in 'normal mode'
9 > with password.
10 > If I set in gdm configuration the automatic access, I can log and work.
11 > I tried to create a new user with the same problem.
12 > I checked, pam, pambase, gdm but nothing seems to be wrong.
13 >
14 > Best Regards