From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo AMD64 <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] can't log in gnome
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:59:00
1 On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Thanasis <thanasis@××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 >
3 > I think, if you would like to get a more quick answer, you had better
4 subscribe and address your issue to gentoo-user list where most of gentoo
5 users are subscribed ...
6 > (gentoo-user@l.g.o)
9 > On 02/17/2017 04:15 PM, Gmail wrote:
10 >>
11 >> Hi, I'm on gentoo 3.20 with systemd. From yesterday it's impossible to
12 >> log in as user (works good as root), to gdm and shell, in 'normal mode'
13 >> with password.
14 >> If I set in gdm configuration the automatic access, I can log and work.
15 >> I tried to create a new user with the same problem.
16 >> I checked, pam, pambase, gdm but nothing seems to be wrong.
17 >>
18 >> Best Regards
23 Same problem?
24