From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] mplayerplug-in update bombs
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:55:21
1 2008/10/31 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>:
2 > I just tried to update mplayerplug-in and this is what I get:
3 >
4 > configure: Determining mozilla/firefox packages to build against
5 > checking for MOZPLUG... no
6 > configure: WARNING: firefox-plugin not found
7 > checking for MOZPLUG... no
8 > configure: WARNING: seamonkey-plugin not found
9 > checking for MOZPLUG... no
10 > configure: WARNING: xulrunner-plugin not found
11 > checking for MOZPLUG... no
12 > configure: WARNING: iceape-plugin not found
13 > configure: error: Unable to find mozilla or firefox development files
17 > I've never seen that with previous builds, so I'm not sure how to proceed.
18 > Any ideas?
23 install mozilla-firefox and not only mozilla-firefox-bin. then you
24 should have both working on a multilib profile. the latest
25 mplayerplug-in versions have a multilib profile set by default and
26 build for both firefoxes. also you'll need both mplayer-bin and
27 mplayer installed.
30 dott. ing. beso