From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] mplayerplug-in update bombs
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:16:50
1 I just tried to update mplayerplug-in and this is what I get:
2
3 configure: Determining mozilla/firefox packages to build against
4
5 checking for MOZPLUG... no
6
7 configure: WARNING: firefox-plugin not found
8
9 checking for MOZPLUG... no
10
11 configure: WARNING: seamonkey-plugin not found
12
13 checking for MOZPLUG... no
14
15 configure: WARNING: xulrunner-plugin not found
16
17 checking for MOZPLUG... no
18
19 configure: WARNING: iceape-plugin not found
20
21 configure: error: Unable to find mozilla or firefox development files
26 I've never seen that with previous builds, so I'm not sure how to
27 proceed. Any ideas?
31 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
32 quadraturae circuli
33
34 Mark Haney
35 Sr. Systems Administrator
36 ERC Broadband
37 (828) 350-2415
38
39 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support