From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] emerge system set list
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 15:04:42
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org> wrote:
> Daiajo Tibdixious writes: > > No, I don't think so. There's the /usr/portage/profiles/base/packages > file, which is somewhat similar to /var/lib/portage/world, but the exact > list depends on your profile.
The others that have suggested using portage tools to obtain the system set are worth listening to. The actual lists are in a bunch of files in your profile. However, profiles are nested, so you need to check the packages file for your profile, its parents, their parents, and so on. The files are also commented and such, so relying on already-debugged code is wise. Rich