From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: trouble with both 32bit & 64bit java in firefox - RESOLVED
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:13:48
1 Daiajo Tibdixious <daiajo@×××××.com> posted
2 a4a9bfcb0905110051u788cdd24s5c9dd2fd51b7fd4e@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Mon, 11 May 2009 07:51:21 +0000:
4
5 > So I went to preferences & its TURNED OFF! Turned it on, now
6 > about:plugins shows the jre. Yay!
7 >
8 > So setting up symlinks, selecting vm's, all that stuff has no effect if
9 > java is turned off in the browser itself!
10
11 Wow! Talk about over-thinking the problem!
12
13 But you had me laughing out loud... only because of the number of times
14 I've done something similar.
19 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman