From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kdelibs don't compile after upgrade to GCC 4.1.1 UPDATE
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:53:34
3 > I did that before I emerged world, I followed the wiki to the letter for
4 > this upgrade. However, I did shut my system down after emerging system
5 > and before emerging world (did make sure system rebuilt completely),
6 > could that have something to do with it?
10 I completely walked back through the upgrade process last night. After
11 an emerge of system, I still do not have that file in
12 /usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.1. Is that file not supposed to
13 have been created with fix_lib_tools.sh?
18 Ita erat quando hic adveni.
19
20 Mark Haney
21 Sr. Systems Administrator