From: Harry Holt <harryholt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: gcc 4.1.1 access violation
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 21:09:20
1 Yikes! This is still happening with gcc-4.1.1-r3. Everything else works
2 fine. I haven't had any problems with installing and updating. Today I did
3 a emerge --update --deep --newuse system. I noticed GCC at the bottom of
4 the list, but figured maybe it was an anomaly before. Still no go.
5
6 I'm going to continue to just manually install the files from the sandbox
7 image, which oddly enough works just fine. I seem to be the only person
8 having this problem!
9
10 ... HH
11