From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: KDE 3.5.2-r1 emerged Issue!
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:55:13
1 "Christopher E" <sensory.access@×××××.com> posted
2 184c54640605121116j2fa576c9x63d428767bb47274@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Fri, 12 May 2006 14:16:18 -0400:
4
5 > Yes I have run it a number of times and ever time it tells me there is
6 > broken stuff and and run again and does the same thing.
7
8 A: It's rearranges the natural order of processing conversation.
9 Q: What is wrong with top posting, bottom quoting.
10
11 See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm for more.
12
13 Have you ensured that you have the latest gentoolkit? A version not long
14 ago had a bug that caused it to skip some stuff on amd64.
15
16 My current version (~arch): gentoolkit-0.2.2_pre4
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
26 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list