From: Christopher E <sensory.access@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: KDE 3.5.2-r1 emerged Issue!
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:10:09
1 Hello Duncan,
2
3 > Q: What is wrong with top posting, bottom quoting.
4
5 I don't know what top posting is, so I am sorry if I am doing it. ok I
6 may know what ist is but I am not sure. Is it when posting above a
7 quoting area?
8
9 > Have you ensured that you have the latest gentoolkit? A version not long
10 > ago had a bug that caused it to skip some stuff on amd64.
11 >
12 > My current version (~arch): gentoolkit-0.2.2_pre4
13
14 Yes I went and emerged it today with the accept keyword ~amd64 thing
15 in my make.conf file. I am still waiting for the kdelibs ... to
16 finish compiling as its taking for ever. it did the fist 8 depencies I
17 would say much fast then the last one with would be the kdelibs ...
18 one
19
20 Sincerely,
21 Christopher