From: Stan Sander <stsander@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Can anyone help please - CD error
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 15:09:39
1 On Tuesday 05 January 2010 07:33:36 BRM wrote:
2 > There's a kernel driver or application you are missing. I ran into a
3 > similar error before and it took me quite a while to track it down. Sorry,
4 > I can't remember what it was that I installed/did to get it to finally
5 > work.
6 >
7 > Ben
10 I've not seen this before, and mine is working on a system similar to yours,
11 so perhaps this comparison will help. Here is what I found in my kernel
12 configs that relates to the CD as far as I can tell.
13
14 CONFIG_CDROM_PKTCDVD=m
15
16 CONFIG_ISO9660_FS=m
17 CONFIG_JOLIET=y
18 CONFIG_ZISOFS=y
19 CONFIG_UDF_FS=m
20 CONFIG_UDF_NLS=y
23 Stan & HD Tashi Grad 10/08 Edgewood, NM SWR
24 PR - Cindy and Jenny - Sammamish, WA NWR
25 http://www.sblan.net/tashi