From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Replacement for Thunderbird.
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:48:31
1 > I appreciate all the input. I've used Kmail in the past, but since I
2 > mostly connect to our IMAP Exchange server (yeah I know, it's going away
3 > soon) I've had trouble with it. Speed isn't an issue as it runs quite
4 > fast. I was rather hoping there were more KDE-based alternatives out
5 > there. Maybe I'll write my own. :)
8 then kolab is your man. it supports exchange very well, and it could also
9 duplicate your appointments and all the exchange features that you're using.
14 dott. ing. beso