From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] firefox vs firefox-bin restored on kde session
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:40:51
1 hmmm.... maybe you didn't understood....
2 when you shutdown, restart or whatever kde its last session will continue to
3 load as it was before restart. the problem is that when you do a
4 restart/shutdown ecc from the kde session the next time the session which
5 will load will be the last one to load, but when you do force a restart then
6 the last session would be the one before the forced restart.
7 now, if this is not your case for firefox autostart there are 2 ways:
8 1. the firefoxstarter app
9 2. a link in your /home/foo/.kde/Autostart/ directory.
10 for what i know there aren't other methods of autostarting something
11 something on kde.
12 if you want your firefox to load after login then place a symlink to firefox
13 in the autostart directory.
14 you could also use the firefoxstarter, but it has the problem that you have
15 to exit it when flash breaks with nspluginwrapper.
16