From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kernel.org vs. Gentoo-64 bit kernels (xruns)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 02:02:54
1 On 9/19/05, Billy Holmes <billy@××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Mark Knecht wrote:
3 >
4 > > everything caught up and worked well. Probably the same here. I expect
5 > > it will be fine one of these days soon.
6 >
7 > take a look in the ck (ck-sources) mailing list:
8 >
9 > http://bhhdoa.org.au/mailman/listinfo/ck
10 >
11 > http://kernel.kolivas.org/
12 >
13 > It's moderated by the author. They always have some talk about
14 > interactivity which leads to audio talk. There are a few audio guys on
15 > there that should be able to give you some ideas/links. ck tends to
16 > attract audio and video people, because of it's low latency. From what I
17 > can gather, audio people feel ck may not be perfect for audio apps, but
18 > it's a good start.
19
20 Hi,
21 I built ck-sources. Same xrun problem for me as the standard
22 gentoo-sources kernel.
23
24 Thanks,
25 Mark