From: Billy Holmes <billy@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kernel.org vs. Gentoo-64 bit kernels (xruns)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:49:43
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > everything caught up and worked well. Probably the same here. I expect
4 > it will be fine one of these days soon.
5
6 take a look in the ck (ck-sources) mailing list:
7
8 http://bhhdoa.org.au/mailman/listinfo/ck
9
10 http://kernel.kolivas.org/
11
12 It's moderated by the author. They always have some talk about
13 interactivity which leads to audio talk. There are a few audio guys on
14 there that should be able to give you some ideas/links. ck tends to
15 attract audio and video people, because of it's low latency. From what I
16 can gather, audio people feel ck may not be perfect for audio apps, but
17 it's a good start.
18 --
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list