From: Rob Lesslie <roblesslie@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] NTLMAPS and emerge
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:26:36
1 I think you want to do emerge-webrsync
2
3 On 9/22/05, Mark <whitetr6@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > My AMD64 box is on a corporate network, which uses (unfortunately) a
5 > Microsoft proxy server for all of its clients' internet access (I guess it
6 > makes sense since 99.9% of the clients are windows). Anyway, I installed
7 > ntlmaps on my machine to allow authentication between it and the proxy. That
8 > works fine for web browsing, but doesn't seem to be working for emerge
9 > commands. It will resolve the repository location, but then hangs at the
10 > point where it would normally begin downloading. Has anyone gotten this to
11 > work? Is there a log I can look at that might tell me what's up?
12 > Thanks!
13 >
14 > --
15 > Mark
16 > [unwieldy legal disclaimer would go here - feel free to type your own]
20 Rob Lesslie
23 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list