From: "Michael Weyershäuser" <thedude0001@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: mysql update to 5.0.25-r1 and amarok-1.4.3-r1
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:46:21
1 I've had similar problems with amarok after upgrading mysql, and it's
2 not for the first time. At some point I just said "screw you", dropped
3 the whole database and started from scratch (amarok previously wiped out
4 its statistics a couple of times for me, right now I don't really care
5 that much any longer).
6
7 Duncan wrote:
8 > Or, if you don't have any particular attachment to MySQL, try turning off
9 > that USE flag. I don't have either that or postgres turned on or merged,
10 > and amarok still seems to manage its database.
11
12 If both mysql and postgres are disabled amarok falls back to using a
13 sqlite database.