From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: mysql update to 5.0.25-r1 and amarok-1.4.3-r1
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:17:10
1 Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com> posted
2 200611211240.31980.gentoo@××××××××××××.com, excerpted below, on Tue, 21
3 Nov 2006 12:40:31 +0000:
4
5 > It's almost as if the amarok database in mysql is not getting writen to,
6 > but I don't appear to have any errors.
7
8 I'm no MySQL authority and don't even have it merged, but is there a db
9 upgrade process necessary after the upgrade? Did the package log any
10 messages to that effect?
11
12 You may want to try the amarok mailing list.
13
14 Or, if you don't have any particular attachment to MySQL, try turning off
15 that USE flag. I don't have either that or postgres turned on or merged,
16 and amarok still seems to manage its database. Of course, I believe
17 you'll have to either manually score or start over again with scoring then.
22 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
25 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list