From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Quick Portage How to
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:04:14
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > ??
3 >
4 > eix -I gentoo-sources
5 >
6 > ??
7 >
8 > On 3/21/07, Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
9 >> Is there a way I can get portage to show me all the listed kernel
10 >> sources I've installed? When I've removed kernel sources I no longer
11 >> need because of upgrades I've just rm -rf the kernel directory. Since
12 >> I've done that, I've realized that portage is probably keeping that in
13 >> in world as installed and I would like to keep the portage db as clean
14 >> as possible.
15 >>
16 >> Does that make sense?
17 >>
18 >> --
19 >> Ita erat quando hic adveni.
20 >>
21 >> Mark Haney
22 >> Sr. Systems Administrator
23 >> ERC Broadband
24 >> (828) 350-2415
25 >> --
26 >> gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
30 I have never heard of eix, but I"ll give it a shot and see.
34 Ita erat quando hic adveni.
35
36 Mark Haney
37 Sr. Systems Administrator