From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kdelibs don't compile after upgrade to GCC4.1.1 UPDATE - AAAGH!
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:07:12
1 Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 > On Freitag, 27. April 2007, Mark Haney wrote:
3 >
4 >>> Hm, your problem is strange - a lot of KDE using people did not have your
5 >>> problem. Have you searched the gentoo bugzilla?
6 >>>
7 >> Honestly? No. But that's not out of ignorance, it's simply a matter of
8 >> time. I am hoping that at some point, I'll tackle the upgrade again
9 >> when I have time to debug the issue. Believe me, I'm aggravated about
10 >> it, but not about Gentoo in general. I was expecting it to be a simple
11 >> enough matter like most things are in Gentoo, but it wasn't. I'll debug
12 >> the problem when I get time.
15 > hm, for me it was a simple update. Hassle free and everything. Very strange.
16 >
17 Welcome to my world. I pull 'strangeness' to myself like a weird black
18 hole.
22 Mark Haney
23 Sr. Systems Administrator
24 ERC Broadband