From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kdelibs don't compile after upgrade to GCC4.1.1 UPDATE - AAAGH!
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:59:26
1 On Freitag, 27. April 2007, Mark Haney wrote:
2 > >
3 > > Hm, your problem is strange - a lot of KDE using people did not have your
4 > > problem. Have you searched the gentoo bugzilla?
5 >
6 > Honestly? No. But that's not out of ignorance, it's simply a matter of
7 > time. I am hoping that at some point, I'll tackle the upgrade again
8 > when I have time to debug the issue. Believe me, I'm aggravated about
9 > it, but not about Gentoo in general. I was expecting it to be a simple
10 > enough matter like most things are in Gentoo, but it wasn't. I'll debug
11 > the problem when I get time.
12
13 hm, for me it was a simple update. Hassle free and everything. Very strange.
14 --
15 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list