From: "Kris Kersey (Augustus)" <augustus@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Planning a new box - AMD Opteron or Intel Xeon?
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 23:22:10
1 I would have a Barcelona review up but AMD didn't come through this last
2 time on review samples. It is important to keep in mind that 32-bit
3 Windows performance is a big difference than 64-bit Linux performance.
4 Keep this in mind when looking at 99% of the reviews out there.
5
6 Thanks,
7 Kris Kersey (Augustus)
8 LinuxHardware.org Site Manager