From: mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-amd64@l.g.o" <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Systemd without migration
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 11:12:44
1 I've add rescue in grub2 setting, same error with others many strange
2 problems, the last with resolv.conf. What's happens? I want to modify it to
3 add mine dns servers; open the file, modify it, but is impossible to save
4 because system says "file not exist".
5
6 BTW i want to repeat all the step from the first with a new installation,
7 only a question: why you emerge @world before the kernel? I always emerged
8 kernel before, but Probably isn't the better choice.
9
10 Thanks for your time, i hope to have early a System that works fine.
11
12 Regards.