From: Michel Merinoff <mike_merinov@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: another "little" problem appeared (ATI driver/direct rendering/kernel)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 07:59:09
1 Michel Merinoff wrote:
2 > But it still doesn't work. I'll try to have more work around little
3 > later. I checked off IOMMU support manually, but the AMD64 (but it was
4 > set to yes) option didn't appear in the menu. I recompiled the kernel
5 > with no effect.
6 > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
7 >
8 Hm. I found, that when I run 'make && make modules_install' it
9 permanently set CONFIG_IOMMU to yes, even if I unset it manually before.
10 How do I avoid it?
14 Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal
15 http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
16 --
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list