From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Off-topic BOINC query
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:59:45
1 On Monday 23 April 2007 13:58:46 Peter Davoust wrote:
2 > I'm no help with this, but why do you want to remove all traces of your
3 > account from their system? I ask because I've been trying to install
4 > BOINC and that worries me a little. If you want your account deleted,
5 > maybe sending them an e-mail to that affect with your username and
6 > password would do the trick.
7
8 It would be nice to be able to find any address that has a person behind it.
9 The reason I want to be removed is that I no longer want any association
10 with the project until it develops a proper attitude towards its users,
11 particularly in the management of bugs and the publication of information
12 on releases. They need a proper, competent project manager - they may have
13 one, for all I know, but it's hard to find any evidence of it.
16 Rgds
17 Peter Humphrey
18 Linux Counter 5290, Aug 93
19 --