From: Peter Davoust <worldgnat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Off-topic BOINC query
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:00:37
1 I'm no help with this, but why do you want to remove all traces of your
2 account from their system? I ask because I've been trying to install BOINC
3 and that worries me a little. If you want your account deleted, maybe
4 sending them an e-mail to that affect with your username and password would
5 do the trick.
6
7 -Peter
8