From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: xpdf & SplashFTFont
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:49:01
1 R. Müller posted <433A5CA0.7010804@××××××××××××××.de>, excerpted below,
2 on Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:04:32 +0200:
3
4 > Hi group,
5 >
6 > there was a posting which describes problems during emerging
7 > xpdf-3.00-r10 on amd64.
8 >
9 > I've got the same on my maschine and solved it by adding the 'truetype'
10 > flag to my USE-flags in /etc/make.conf and just remerge.
11
12 Cool! Have you checked to see if there's a bug filed on this? If there
13 isn't, filing one, to help get this corrected for everyone, would be
14 useful. If there is, adding your info either suggesting or confirming
15 this workaround would be quite helpful.
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
21 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
25 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list