From: Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: xpdf & SplashFTFont
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:05:30
1 On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 09:41 -0700, Duncan wrote:
2 > R. Müller posted <433A5CA0.7010804@××××××××××××××.de>, excerpted below,
3 > on Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:04:32 +0200:
4 >
5 > > Hi group,
6 > >
7 > > there was a posting which describes problems during emerging
8 > > xpdf-3.00-r10 on amd64.
9 > >
10 > > I've got the same on my maschine and solved it by adding the 'truetype'
11 > > flag to my USE-flags in /etc/make.conf and just remerge.
12 >
13 > Cool! Have you checked to see if there's a bug filed on this? If there
14 > isn't, filing one, to help get this corrected for everyone, would be
15 > useful. If there is, adding your info either suggesting or confirming
16 > this workaround would be quite helpful.
17
18 Hi!
19 Yes there was a bug filed about this and it's fixed in xpdf-3.01
20 version. Please take a look at the Changelog.
21 Mailing lists isn't the best place to report bugs.
22
23 greetings
26 Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o>
27 http://dev.gentoo.org/~metalgod
28 Gentoo Linux Developer: AMD64,Printing,Media-Optical
32 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list