From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: gcc 4.1.2 and esound
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:29:36
1 "Mark Haney" <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> posted
2 45FE86CD.5010401@××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Mon, 19 Mar 2007
3 08:49:17 -0400:
4
5 > Hi Duncan, Actually this does help a bit, but I must admit I screwed up
6 > posting to this list as a day or so after I sent it, I realized the
7 > machine with the esound compile problem is an x86 not amd64. Duh. But
8 > I think it's fixed now, I'm compiling it now with ~x86 to see if that
9 > fixes it.
10
11 =8^) You aren't the first to make that mistake. I'm sure you won't be
12 the last. No huge deal, as long as this doesn't become user too fast.
13 The volume on /that/ list /was/ hard to keep up with.
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list