From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] [OT] GIMP and PNG files
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:53:34
1 Bob Slawson wrote:
2 > Mark Haney wrote:
3 >> I know this is offtopic, but I'm hoping someone will take pity on me
4 >> and throw me a bone here. I am trying to use GIMP to edit some PNG
5 >> files, but it won't open them. I can't find a plugin or filter for
6 >> PNG files.
7 >>
8 >> Now, I'm no graphic designer, but I can manage a few kindergarten
9 >> things with GIMP, so I'm confused. Can someone tell me how to open
10 >> PNG's in GIMP?
13 > Did you emerge gimp with the 'png' use flag set?
14 >
15 > BobS
16
17 Yeah that did it. It's weird though, I'm almost certain I could open
18 PNGs with GIMP before. Oh well.
22 Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!
25 Mark Haney
26 Sr. Systems Administrator
27 ERC Broadband
28 (828) 350-2415
29
30 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
31 --
32 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list