From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] k3b could not backup tocfile {SOLVED}
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:08:33
1 Mark Haney wrote:
2 > I've got a couple of CUE and BIN files I need to burn to CD, but for
3 > some reason K3B is complaining about 'could not backup tocfile'. I've
4 > googled for this error and there's only one message in the k3b forums
5 > and it never gets answered, file perms and disk space is fine, so I
6 > don't know where to go now. I've burned dozens of these types of files
7 > on this system before and never seen this problem.
8 >
9 > Anyone get any ideas?
12 Duh. I figured it out. Turns out the error message has changed A LOT
13 in this version of k3b if the filename in the .CUE file isn't the same
14 as the name of the .BIN. Fixing the case on the filenames fixed my
15 problem.
16
17 I really liked the old error.
20 Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
21 fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum
24 Mark Haney
25 Sr. Systems Administrator
26 ERC Broadband
27 (828) 350-2415
28
29 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
30 --
31 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list