From: Bob Sanders <rsanders@×××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] trouble with both 32bit & 64bit java in firefox
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:29:56
1 Daiajo Tibdixious, mused, then expounded:
2 > On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Bob Sanders <rsanders@×××.com> wrote:
3 > > Daiajo Tibdixious, mused, then expounded:
4 > >>
5 > >> I thought of that, its in make.conf & emerge --info.
6 > >> To be sure I rebuild sun-jdk & firefox.
7 > >> sun-jdk has the nsplugin use flag set & firefox has the java use flag set.
8 > >> Still no plugins, grrr.
9 > >>
10 > >>
11 > >
12 > > Did you re-emerge nsplugin after you rebuilt the jdk and firefox?
13 > >
14 > > Bob
15 >
16 > kde-base/nsplugins?
17 > Thats not installed. Explains why Konqueror didn't see the plugin.
20 Sorry. That's: www-plugins/nspluginwrapper
21
22 bob