From: Greg Bur <greg.bur@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: No audio from web broadcasts
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:00:45
1 On 10/23/06, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 10/23/06, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > When the video is running I do not see any additional processes
4 > getting started. Not sure what technology is delivering this stuff.
5 > Flash? Something else?
6 >
7 > Thanks,
8 > Mark
9 > --
10 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
14 I'm not using firefox-bin but when I visit the site I get a message
15 stating that I need the latest version of flash installed to view the
16 video. My best guess would be that you need at least Flash 8 to view
17 the site properly. I suppose you could try the new Flash 9 beta for
18 32-bit Linux and see where that gets you.
19
20 http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer9/
21 --
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list