From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo AMD64 <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] sddm - any config to not advertise user names?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 12:56:22
1 On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 3:00 AM, malc <mlashley@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hey Mark,
4 >
5 > From man sddm.conf
6 > MinimumUid=
7 > Minimum user id of the users to be listed in the user
8 interface. Default value is 1000.
9 > MaximumUid=
10 > Maximum user id of the users to be listed in the user
11 interface. Default value is 60000
12 >
13 > Presume if you just set MinimumUid to some high value - you'd get the
14 behaviour you desire.
15 >
16 > To generate a sample sddm.conf - "sddm --example-config" (optionally
17 redirect to file)
18 > This is missing from the manpage - but is there in the sddm -h output...
19 >
20 > Cheers,
21 > malc.
24 Thanks Malc, That should give me some options to try out. I'll report back
25 later how it worked out.
26
27 Cheers,
28 Mark